You might wonder why we would provide instructions on how to fill out the registration form for our festival. Truth be told, we’ve experienced forms that are illegible and forms with missing information from previous festival years. This makes it difficult to process your registration and sign you in quickly when you reach our site, Raven-Wolf Nature Sanctuary, to attend the festival.
For this reason, we are asking you to please follow the instructions carefully; to make all entries legible; to include all the information asked for on the form. This will result in an accurate and quick entry into the upcoming event.
Let’s begin at the top of the form –
>>>As it states there please type or print your legal name and full address legibly.
1. Only the person registering your group should put their name there. All other names go on the back of the form or a seperate piece of paper.
2. Your address should include your mailing address for the next year’s mailing of registration forms.
3. Please make sure you include a zip code.
4. The phone number should be the one we can most easily reach you at, if more information is needed or something changes that you need to be made aware of.
5. Please accurately include your email address so that we can electronically confirm receiving your registration and send you any maps you may need, especially if you’ve never been to our site before.
6. Accurately list the number of adults and, even though children under the age of 17 are free, the number of children attending with you.
>>>The next two sections are about how long you will be attending and when you are registering.
1. If you are coming for the entire festival and you’re registering before April 30th, you enter the number of persons over the age of 18 on the first line. Multiply that number by $50 and enter that amount after the equal sign (=).
If you are registering after April 30th, you enter the number of persons over the age of 18 on the second line. Multiply that number by $60 and enter that amount after the equal sign (=).
2. If you will only be attending for a few days, then you will need to enter your information in the second section – “Festival Day Rates.” If you are registering before April 30th, you enter the number of persons over the age of 18 on the first line. Then enter the number of days you will be attending. Multiply the number persons by the number of days and then multiply that number by $15. Enter that number after the equal sign (=). Be sure to enter the dates you will attending on the next line.
Example: 5 persons x 3 days (equals 15)@ $15.00 = $225.00
If you register after April 30th, enter the number of persons attending on that line, followed by the number of days you’ll be attending. Multiply the number of persons by the number of days and then multiply that number by $20.00. Enter that number after the equal sign (=). Be sure to enter the dates you will attending on the next line.
Example: 3 persons X 2 days (equals 6) @ $20.00 = $120.00
PLEASE NOTE: It is possible to have people in your group attending for the whole festival and have others wishing to register with you that will only be attending for a few days. If this is the case with your group, please be sure to fill in each of the necessary sections with the number of people attending for the whole festival and then the number of people attending for a few days (with the dates they are attending) and the total of the fees for each section.
>>>In the next section, we need to know how you will be camping so that an appropriate size camping spot can be created/reserved for you.
1. Simply check the correct line.
2. If more than one dwelling will be used, please include the number of tents, vans, RVs, etc. Please also let us know if you want to camp as a group or in seperate areas. That makes a big difference on where we place you and your group.
>>>The next section deals with the “Main Ritual Feast” which takes place on Saturday night after the Main Ritual.
If you will be attending the feast, please fill out one of the two choices:
1. If you are coming to the feast and bringing a dish to share, please enter the number of persons attending and then, on the line below, list the dish or dishes you will be bringing,
We suggest that for every three adults attending, you bring a dish to share. (Ex. – 2 adults are attending, bring one dish. If 5 adults are attending, bring 2 dishes to share.)
2. If you would rather pay to attend the feast, list the number of persons attending and multiply that by $15.00. Enter that amount after the equal sign (=).
3. If you have vegans or vegetarians in your group that will be attending the feast, we ask that you list how many there are on the line provided so we can be sure they have something to eat.
>>>NOW YOU’RE READY TO TOTAL THE AMOUNT YOU NEED TO SEND WITH YOUR FORM.
Add the amounts of the festival fees to the Feast charges, if any, and put that total in the line provided, just above “Make all your checks and money orders payable to:”
>>>If you have items or a service you would like to vend at the festival, please fill out the section, “Vendors Wanted”. We do not charge any fees for vendors but do need to know what you will be selling.
>>>Lastly, in the section provided at the end of the form (use extra paper, if necessary), please list all the adults and children’s names and addresses (if different from the address on the front of the form)
YOU’RE DONE!!! We suggest you make a copy for your records and then send your form with payment to the address provided. Thank you.